Pulsed Light’s Application in the Food Safety and Enhancement Space
On October 21, 2020, New Food Magazine hosted a webinar in association with XENON Corporation, who discussed the use of Pulsed UV Light for the decontamination and enhancement of foods.
Key learning points:
- Learn how Pulsed Light is used to sanitize conveyors with continuous treatment, sterilize food packaging and decontaminate foods; improving the safety of food and even extending their shelf-life.
- Understand why the food safety and sanitization industry is shifting toward chemical-free Pulsed Light applications for surface decontamination.
- Explore the latest research on surface decontamination utilizing XENON Pulsed Light systems and successful cases of Pulsed Light applications.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
– Improving the Safety and Quality of Food
– Conveyor Decontamination
– Mushroom Vitamin D Enhancement
– Pathogen Decontamination
– X-1100 Benchtop Pulsed Light System
– Z-2000 Conveyor Treatment System